Permanent, Full Time
Salary Main Pay Scale
Required from 4 January 2023
An exciting opportunity to join our team. Our unique curriculum enables pupils to fizz with enthusiasm and mimic their teachers’ passion for learning. Our whole school community work within our aspirational ethos:
‘LEARN WITH PASSION TO LIVE WITH PURPOSE’
At Chilton we use our core values to underpin a curriculum that puts the child at the centre of our school, where positive relationships, based on mutual trust and respect are at the heart of everything we do. We want all of our children to have an education where there are limitless possibilities to be the best they can be so that they can make a positive contribution to the world around them.
We are looking for:
· An excellent class teacher.
· An extremely motivated individual with high expectations of learning and behaviour.
· A teacher with an understanding of how children learn.
· Passion for preparing young children for life time learning.
· Enthusiasm and dedication to improving life chances for all.
· A commitment to building good working relationships with pupils, parents and the wider community.
Early Career Teachers will be considered for this role.
Chilton Primary School is located at the foot of the Ridgeway, near Didcot in South Oxfordshire. You will find out more about the school on the website, but we recommend that you visit to meet the staff and see us in action. Please telephone the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 12:00 midday on Thursday 13 October 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 18 October