At Chilton Primary School we aim to give every child the opportunity to enjoy and develop their physical and sporting ability. So, in order to get best value and maximum impact for our children this is our intended spending plan for the academic year 2016 - 2017:
|Val Sabin PE Scheme||£700|
|PE Coaching for Teachers two hours per week||£2,230|
|High Quality PE Teaching by Specialist Sports Coaches||£2,790|
|Equipment - netball posts and bibs; basketball back board; balls; tennis nets; class Unihoc set; basketball post, class set of volleyballs||£2,020|
|Transport to and from competitive sports fixtures||£200|
|Inter-House Sports Tournaments||£400|
|Introducing new Sports: Archery and Golf||£250|
Here at Chilton Primary, the funding is £8,000 plus £5 per pupil in Years 1 - 6 making a total of £8,910.
How will the impact be measured?
1. Observations of children and staff during P.E. lessons.
2. Equipment will be used more effectively – observations.
3. Assessment of pupils skills and development in P.E. - observations
4. Increased after school clubs and participation in P.E. and sport - links with specialist organisations and coaches.
5. Pupil questionnaire feedback.